OPERATION: Mountain Shield
Imagine youâ€™re in the cold mountains of Afghanistan, 2013. As US Coalition forces prepare to draw down, Central Command moves to act on Intelligence gathered during the Bin Laden Raid. A final offensive is planned to capture the Taliban Leadership. Centcom believes this would force the rest of the bewildered Taliban to come to the negotiating table. General Allen has tasked Army Rangers and Special Forces to initiate Operation Mountain Shield.
More information about the event can be found at:
More information about the field can be found at:
- - Supergame 45 breaks 1300!!
- - Supergame 45 Update
- - Bob Long 2013 Ripper
- - Meet EMRs 2013 Marketing Partner
- - Want a Pro Coach? Project K is the way
- - 13 Questions with Marcello Margott
- - AFPL Event #1 of the 2013 Season
- - Marcello Margott and the LA Ironmen
- - RAP4: The MAC5 Assault Armor Package
- - Snap-Shooting - Defining the Essentials