Commercial for 7-11 Features Paintball
There have been a lot of paintball-related videos released nationwide recently, but nothing that will likely receive as much attention as this one. 7-11, one of the most recognizable store brands in the world, has unveiled a new commercial based around paintball. The video features an in-store battle between members of Critical Wrecking Crew, a popular paintball team from Southern California.
The commercial has already become a hit within the paintball community, though some are criticizing the improper use and lack of safety equipment with some of the actors. What do you think? Check out the video and sound off in the comments below.
- - Supergame 45 breaks 1300!!
- - Supergame 45 Update
- - Bob Long 2013 Ripper
- - Meet EMRs 2013 Marketing Partner
- - Want a Pro Coach? Project K is the way
- - 13 Questions with Marcello Margott
- - AFPL Event #1 of the 2013 Season
- - OPERATION: Mountain Shield
- - Marcello Margott and the LA Ironmen
- - RAP4: The MAC5 Assault Armor Package