Draxxus No Longer in Major Retail Chain?
An industry insider has informed PaintBall.com that key paintball industry player, Draxxus, may have lost their big box placement in one of the nation's largest retail chain outlets. If true, this is yet another decisive blow to the overall paintball industry, which experienced one of the largest success booms ever when many retail chains first started accepting large amounts of paintball gear.
There has been no official word as of yet from Draxxus, so stay tuned to PaintBall.com for more on this story as it develops.
- - 2013 Tet Offensive: 24 Hour Scenario
- - Win a New Marker from Tippmann
- - Practice at PSP WA
- - Supergame 45 breaks 1300!!
- - Supergame 45 Update
- - Bob Long 2013 Ripper
- - Meet EMRs 2013 Marketing Partner
- - Want a Pro Coach? Project K is the way
- - 13 Questions with Marcello Margott
- - AFPL Event #1 of the 2013 Season