NPPL Vegas Watch List
The number crunchers over at PROPaintball.com have figured out exactly what each of the top pro teams needs to do in order to clinch the NPPL series crown. Coming into Vegas, there are four teams separated by just a total of two points. Those teams are:
All of those teams have an opportunity to come out on top after the dust in Vegas settles, but right now Infamous holds a very slight advantage with their current first place standing. TB Damage however has won the last two NPPL tournaments, and a victory in Vegas should cement their series win as well.
See the full story and the odds over at PROPaintball.com
- - Supergame 45 breaks 1300!!
- - Supergame 45 Update
- - Bob Long 2013 Ripper
- - Meet EMRs 2013 Marketing Partner
- - Want a Pro Coach? Project K is the way
- - 13 Questions with Marcello Margott
- - AFPL Event #1 of the 2013 Season
- - OPERATION: Mountain Shield
- - Marcello Margott and the LA Ironmen
- - RAP4: The MAC5 Assault Armor Package