PBFashion Unveils New Website
PBFashion, distributors of the popular HK Army line of apparel, has unveiled a brand new redesigned website. The site will continue to act as a retail store for all of their partnered clothing, as well as PBFashion-branded gear.
In an interview with ProPaintball.com, PBFashion founder Brandon Fort said:
PBFashion would like say thank you to all the fans out there and we appreciate your support! If it wasn’t for all of the passionate players out there, we wouldn’t have gotten to where we’re at today. All of the upcoming events we have planned are going to be dedicated strictly to all of the fans out there so stay tuned for the latest updates. Thanks again
See the new website at PBFashion.com
- - Supergame 45 breaks 1300!!
- - Supergame 45 Update
- - Bob Long 2013 Ripper
- - Meet EMRs 2013 Marketing Partner
- - Want a Pro Coach? Project K is the way
- - 13 Questions with Marcello Margott
- - AFPL Event #1 of the 2013 Season
- - OPERATION: Mountain Shield
- - Marcello Margott and the LA Ironmen
- - RAP4: The MAC5 Assault Armor Package