New Spyder TL-X
by Young "Not Bea" Choi
|Kingman Spyder TL-X|
PaintBall.com was fortunate enough to get two of the new 2004 lineup, the Spyder TL-X and the Spyder Pilot (reviewed tomorrow). As a side note, the people at Kingman have finally realized that we wanted a marker that didn't look like two tubes stacked on top of each other. The newer markers coming from Kingman offer a sleeker and more distinct milling job. Finally great looks to go along with great performance.
|TL-X cocking knob milling|
|Gas through grip|
The newer style ball detent is much better than the older rubber nubbins. I cannot foresee anyone needing to replace the new style ball detent… ever.
|TL-X Drop Forward|
I do have to admit, the honing job on the stock barrels is very smooth and of good quality. The performance is good with an eight inch grouping at 90 feet.
The TL-X MSRP's at $139.95. For the money, I honestly feel you get more than your money's worth. Not to mention if you looked around, I'm really positive that you'll find it a whole lot less online and even at your local retail store.
- - Supergame 45 breaks 1300!!
- - Supergame 45 Update
- - Bob Long 2013 Ripper
- - Meet EMRs 2013 Marketing Partner
- - Want a Pro Coach? Project K is the way
- - 13 Questions with Marcello Margott
- - AFPL Event #1 of the 2013 Season
- - OPERATION: Mountain Shield
- - Marcello Margott and the LA Ironmen
- - RAP4: The MAC5 Assault Armor Package