One of the best times ever. The charge after lunch was, well something to remember for a lifetime.
I got to be the Russian General and Dan Bonebrake was the German General and took everyone with him that knew anything about the field or had a marker that could shoot more than 5 bps, or had a tank with quad dual auto Tippmann's, or troop carrying bus. However, I could and did shoot my own team if they weren't advancing fast enough... Think about that. :)
If anyone needs another Russian General, I lived in Moscow for a few years, was the first person to shoot a paintball gun in the Soviet Union and my Russian/Soviet partner and I produced the first paintball gun in Russia.
- - Supergame 45 breaks 1300!!
- - Supergame 45 Update
- - Bob Long 2013 Ripper
- - Meet EMRs 2013 Marketing Partner
- - Want a Pro Coach? Project K is the way
- - 13 Questions with Marcello Margott
- - AFPL Event #1 of the 2013 Season
- - OPERATION: Mountain Shield
- - Marcello Margott and the LA Ironmen
- - RAP4: The MAC5 Assault Armor Package